Bug List



Bug List: 
  1. My backpack is too heavy because I have to bike to campus and don’t have a place to store my extra items while on campus. This exists because my bike is my only reliable source of transportation currently.
  2. My class notes aren’t detailed enough so studying takes longer than I’d like it to. This is because I get disinterested or distracted while in class.
  3. I have to dress formally for work but I go to workout on campus after and don’t want to carry around an extra bag all day. This happens because I live to far from campus to go home and change.
  4. I’m inefficient in driving sufficient traffic to my business causing large gaps between a handful of orders. This is because I havent invested enough time into marketing and am relying on word of mouth which, ironically, isnt very reliable.
  5. My hands hurt from an excessive amount of time doing tasks that require acute motor skills. This is a problem in part because of how many hours a day I spend on my phone and also because I code a lot as a computer science major.
  6. My clothes get excessively sweaty which seems unavoidable since I have to ride my bike to campus during the summer semester. This is because my housing decisions were made very last minute.
  7. Whenever I have free time I don’t use it efficiently regardless of the fact that I have plenty to do. This is because I need to do a little more formal training on time management because obviously training myself on this matter isnt good enough.
  8. I like wearing dope socks but since I bike so much and put a lot of pressure on my soles I tear through socks pretty quickly This is because I rarely ever purchase new clothes.
  9. I want to learn many different skills however I don’t know which are most worth putting time into do I end up doing nothing. This is because I consistently that which will make me successful rather than those things that will make me happy.
  10. I listen to music too often so while I do homework its not very efficient because half of my attention span is dedicated to my earphones. This is because Ive become reliant on a lack of silence in my everyday life.
  11. I get migraines pretty often and they last for a long time. This is because I havent yet consulted a doctor about an issue that has been ongoing for years as a result of my fear of potentially going into debt because of medical bills.
  12. I lack confidence and end up being a product rather than an agent of many situations. This is because I have never put any real time into becoming a more confident person in unfamiliar situations.
  13. I sign myself up for too many clubs and organizations, lacking the ability to fully invest time into any of them. This stems from a pretty normal human fear of missing out..
  14. Im pretty consistently tired throughout the day and it makes most tasks more grueling. This is because I am not disciplined enough and don’t do my homework far in advance enough to sleep earlier.
  15. Im pretty amicable outwardly but I feel like inwardly Im kinda pessimistic. This is because I bottle up my emotions and dont really address potential psychological trends.
  16. My calculus teacher doesnt really know what hes doing and spends a large portion of class time trying to figure out the subject matter himself. This is because he doesnt prepare enough before coming to class.
  17. I like going to the library but I always end up seeing my friends and losing study time. This is because I crave social time but dont organize my school life enough to have ample time to dedicate to friend.
  18. Im always short on rent money but dont have enough time each week to work more hours. This is as a result of both my lack of organization and the simple fact that im an engineering major and consistently have a heavy courseload.
  19. Im infatuated with the entrepreneurial success from others but conversely feel like im not doing enough as a result. This is because I spend so much time on social media watching other people’s lives.
  20. My teeth are yellow and crooked; It sucks. We didnt have enough for me to get braces as a kid and I also came from a culture where dental hygiene isnt as stressed an issue, which can cause problems in the future.
  21. Writing this list was very difficult, in part because I tried to do large chunks of it at once which proved to be a bad strategy, but also because most people just go along with the bad and dont make an attempt to change it so to change my mindset and really focus in on the bad elements of daily life is difficult.

Comments

  1. I think you did a really good job in explaining every bug. And each explanation is concise. I also admire you for pointing out things about yourself that bother you, not everyone is comfortable doing so. The reflection was quite profound, and I think could relate to a lot of us. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts