14A - Tenacity

1)  The behaviors that I have used to keep up with the requirements of this course are staying ahead of tasks, bouncing  ideas off of my classmates and  applying the concepts I have learnt in my every day life. I feel like I have gained a substantial amount from this class because I am already an active entrepreneur and am able to use the skills I learn every day.
2)I felt like giving up plenty of times in this course; Those occasions were mostly self inflicted as a result of me leaving the weeks work for the day before they were due. Understantding the most effcicient ways to get tasks done for this class and editing my schedule to account for those changes has been the most tangible way that my "tenacious attitude" has developed.
3) These are the three tips that I would give to future students:

  • Get assignments done early
  • Apply the concepts in your daily life
  • Be willing and open to digesting the information provided through the course

Comments

  1. Hey Oluwaseyi,
    I agree that staying ahead in this class is very important because of how tough it is to complete all the assignments at the end of the week. I think all three of your tips could be very helpful for future students. If you actually apply the concepts you learn in this class to your daily life, then you will get a lot more out of this class. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Oluwaseyi, I think that the staying ahead in this class is what is the most important factor. This class, like entrepreneurship only works when you are self-motivated to succeed. I always focused on finishing assignments early and not waiting last minute. This is something that I’ve struggled with in other class, which I hope that I've created a pattern of behavior that carries over into other classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Oluwaseyi, nice job with the post. I agree that staying ahead of classes, and time management are always important. I can also see why you decided to create that time management service. You also gave very good tips, I personally agree with all of them. Nice job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts