11A - Idea Napkin

1) I am a computer science student with a desire to learn as much as I can about advancements in technology and innovation. I'm a talented problem solver, team player and have a great design sense. I started a company from my dorm room last year and am currently involved in the development of a startup company. I love the community surrounding entrepreneurship and want to be in a position where I can give back as much as it has done for me. I see my business concept making me a more productive person in life and causing me to spend more time creating rather than planning to create.
2) My product is a task management system built with AI that can not only teach you the best method with which to manage your tasks, but can build a plan/ a list of tasks using AI to make work as efficient as possible.
3) My product will be offered to those who have an influx of tasks to accomplish but lack the time to create a cohesive plan. This demographic can range from business executives all the way to college students.
4) The customers I market to will care because the one resource we all get an equal dose of is time and if I am able to create a solution that can make better use of the time of those utilizing it a great amount of value will be provided.
5) My core competencies boil down to a few things. I am the definition of a team player and when working on a project with a team my goal is to do whatever is the most beneficial for both the team and the good of the project. Additionally working through complex issues is a strength of mine and that will very much come in handy when developing an idea of this sort.

I truly do believe that these elements fit together and that I am the right person to work on a project like this. Additionally, because of how focused and specific the product is, there is very little possibility of the business concept being disjointed. I am excited at the possibility of moving forward with this.

Comments

  1. Hey Oluwaseyi! I think your business plan is a fantastic idea. So many time management solutions exist on the market already, but my problem can't be solved with reminders and spreadsheets. What I need is help finding the most efficient way to tackle all my tasks. You've come up with an amazing idea, and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! As a business owner who’s job depends on organize people I’ve frequently considered a program that will organize task by time and operation. This program will benefit business owners whose job depends on operational efficiency. I believe this program would create a lower bar to organizational efficiency teams and will create a system to better organize information and data. AI assistance is an important factor and I believe it could change service jobs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts