16A

These are the ways in which I have human capital:
1. I'm a doer: I don't ideate, I put my thoughts into action.
2. I enjoy people. This makes networking come easy to me and causes me to think of it more as fostering a relationship rather than making a business move.
3. I'm creative. I use this to widen my expertise. This has helped me connect to people, further entrepreneurial endeavors and get access to opportunities that I wouldn't have without the unique way I look at the world
4. I'm extremely supportive, sometimes to a fault. There are so many occasions when I drop whatever I'm doing to assist anyone that needs help.
5. I'm resilient. This is as a result of growing up without access to everything that I wanted and having to fend for myself a lot.

Anette
Anette talks about my caring demeanor and ability to accomplish tasks I set my mind to.

Ashley
Ashley taks about my ability to manage tasks and interact with people in an effective manner.

Francis
Francis talks about my entrepreneurial endeavors and my ability to network and build relationships.

Sandra
Sandra talks about my emotional intelligence and ability to create things that I ideate about

Bandy
Bandy talks about my entreprenerial endeavors and my creativity

All of these interviews covvered the exact same topics as the ones listed above. I wouldnt change the lsit at all because I think that I'm pretty conscious of how I'm percieved as a person.

Comments

Popular Posts