18A Customer Avatar

My ideal customer is a young professional, between the ages of twenty and thirty, living in an metropolitan city working in a tech/ modern business related field. I think that the product I'm making would be appealing to those who have  to manage many tasks and live in an environment where productivity is a key to success.

I have a lot in common with my avatar. I have to manage a lot of tasks of my own and would definitely benefit from having a tool like this. In addition, I think that good ideas must stem from those things that we experience in our own lives so it's inevitable that there will be some similarities.

Comments

  1. Greetings, We had very different customer avatars and that is interesting because I don’t believe that our avatar should be that different. Business managers are overlapping traits to our avatars but I can see the distinction age could have. I am sad that you didn’t include any images of your avatar. I believe it would have been a great addition to your post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts