19A

1) I am a rising third year computer science major. I am talented at design, programming and problem solving. I aspire to grow a business that I am passionate about and have alreasy made moves towards that goal.
2)I am offering an application that aids with both tasks organization and understanding the best way to go about accomplishing those tasks. Once goals are inputed and processed using AI, the tasks needed to accomplish it will be generated automatically. Additionally the user can learn the most effective ways to organize their time.
3)This will be offered to young professionals whom work in tech and business. Additionally this tool could also be used in a team setting.
4) This specific customer base cares because they understand the importance of efficiency and value it greatly. Time is a resource that cannot be retrieved so the proper use of it is imperitive.
5) The competencies that set me apart from others are: my level of patience, my orentation towards completing tasks, and how much I am enamored with the practical uses of tech.

Since my business is so focused on one core idea I feel like there isn't really much that can be seen as disjointed. If anything, I feel like refining the idea to an even more expansive client base would be a good move.

I didnt really get any critisism on my first idea napkin, however there are two things that I though could have been done better and I made note of: The idea is definitely more refined than it was, hence the description, and, I feel like I put more effort into identifying traits about myself.

Comments

  1. Hey Oluwaseyi,
    I really like your idea and I think it could be beneficial to a lot of people. I would have liked to know what the specific changes you made were based off of feedback when talking to people about your business idea. You seem to know a lot about your business idea and the process of creating it, which puts you in a really good position for you to be successful with your idea. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Oluwaseyi, nice job with your post. I really like your idea, and I think it can really take off. I like all the features you are thinking of implementing, especially the automatic step generator. I would like to see the evolution of the idea over this final month. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts