22A

Link

As a result of the feedback on my past assignments I realized a few things. I am not balancing out the time between the ideas I intended to discuss in the pitch, I spent too much time painting a picture at the beginning, and I talk too fast. Getting feedback from my classmates has helped a lot and I can definitely see a visible improvement since I started the class. I hope to use the skills that I learned about pitching in this class to leverage professional relationships I make in the future!

Comments

  1. Hi Oluwaseyi! Your wording is compelling and easy to understand, and I can tell that you're making a conscious effort to slow your speech. Well done! Work on maintaining eye contact with your audience when you pitch in person. This will make you seem more confident in your skills and your product, which are both strong. Nice job on these pitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I had very similar problems creating my pitches and pacing was amajor issue for me as well. I found that making runs with an extra long speech and then shortening it later by speaking faster helped me because then I spoke faster anyway because I was filming it and that makes people nervous. This also improved with the more iterations that I did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts