28A

My exit strategy is to build the company that I'm working on and branch off into other similar ventures after the success of the first. I'd love to build an empire of sorts and really possess the drive to accomplish this task. I definitely want this business to be passed down and impact my children and their children. As a black immigrant my family isn't in possession of  "old money" or any significant assets that can help to support genereations to come. I don't want my family to have to suffer through financial hardships the way that I did growing up.
The exit strategy hasn't effected the business at all. You have to have a successful business to have a successful exit so my focus is on developing the idea to the point that I thing a great product can be created out of it. If anything it might make me a little more conservative in the long run, I'm running a marathon, not a sprint.

Comments

  1. Greetings! I agree with you in the examination that business isn’t a sprint, but a marathon. Many young people try to get rich quick and skip the valuable steps in the process. This just results in hardship and failure down the line. Its impossible to avoid some of theses inclinations at our age. Yet, I commend the effort to be different!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts